The last 2 weeks Sunday sermons have been really amazing. So many good things I need to chew on, meditate on and absorb. Maybe by sharing them with others their roots can begin to grow deeper in me.
~~God's kingdom is not about establishing a New World Order but bringing about a new order to your world!
~~Is it obvious by my priorities, my actions and my way of life who my King is?
~~God's kingdom is about Action. About changing lives inside-out.
~~A revelation of God's love leads to a revolution in your heart.
~~Religion gives us the assurance of going to heaven without having to pay the cost of dying to self.
~~Truth needs action.
~~Jesus came to change the situation of my heart, not the situation of the world. He came to change my life, so I, in turn can change my world.
~~Holy abandenment leads to WHOLENESS.
~~To the degree I engage God's Word, I make a difference in this world.
~~There are 2 things I need to do daily to stay engaged in God's Word....1. Repent 2. Obey
~~I am responsible to respond to the parts of the Word that I understand.
~~God is not looking for fans. He wants Followers.
~~There is a cost to going deeper, but it is worth the return.
~~Don't just be pleased. Be changed!
~~You can't grow in Christ AND hang on to the clutter of your life.
~~It's not about how perfect I am, but how open I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment