It's the night before my hubby comes home and I am at home surrounded by my beautiful Diva's and all of our kids. Head count=13. It's a slumber party record for the Harmon house. None of us wanted to be alone tonight, so what better way to pass the time away than to be together.
I want to say "Thank you" to everyone who has been praying and reading this blog each day. Part of the reason why I have been able to get to the end of this journey has been because of the prayers said over me, my hubby and our family.
When I started this blog over 364 days ago I didn't know who would ever read it or what I would say everyday. Some days have been better than others, as far as content, attitude, emotion, etc. Thanks for bearing with me throughout this long year. Writing everyday has sometimes been a challenge, but I really have enjoyed the process. I feel like I have grown as a person, as a wife, as a mom, as a friend, and as a child of God.
Tomorrow will be the conclusion to this journey and a start of a new one together. I am excited to have my whole family reunited! I can't wait for my arms to be sore from hugging too much and my lips to be chapped from too much kissing :)
"For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in All He does." Ps. 33:4
No comments:
Post a Comment