Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Three hundred and forty-one

Thankful Tuesday~~

"Give thanks to him who made the heavens so skillfully. His faithful love endures forever." Ps.136:5

I'm Thankful for:
  • the beautiful colors the leaves are turning.
  • dinner with my favorite sister and 2 of her girls.
  • the Pioneer Woman. I made her Cajun Chicken Pasta tonight. Holy Yumminess!
  • warm apple crisp and vanilla ice cream. Thanks Jo for the apple's from your orchard!
  • It's finally OCTOBER!!
  • children who are easy to put to bed. Hugs, kisses, prayers and good night.
  • word's of encouragement from a friend.
  • my dishwasher.
  • being able to start making family plans, for ALL 6 of us, for next month.
  • Addie's love for wanting to learn to cook. Oh, and her contagious laughter.

1 comment:

  1. I hope one of your plans includes Thanksgiving in TX!!!!

    ReplyDelete