Friday, September 2, 2011

Day Three hundred and nine

Tonight, I am blessed to have my niece, ReyAnna, here for a sleepover. Grace and Addie thought it would be fun to interview her for the blog.

Interview with ReyAnna:

Name: ReyAnna May
Age: 10

What is your favorite color? Lime green

Do you have a favorite number? Yes, 21. Why? Because when I was 9 I found a homework paper in my locker that said "21.1", so I decided that 21 would be my favorite number because I didn't have one.

Do you play any instruments? Yes, violin, guitar and learning to play the saxophone.

What's your favorite animal? Chinchilla.

What's your favorite subject in school? Math and Science.

What would you like to do when you grow up? A chef.

What's your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza

Favorite fruit? Strawberries.

Favorite dessert? Cookies and cream shake.

What's the WORST tasting food you have ever eaten? Brussel sprouts.

When you grow up and get married how many kids would you like? None.

If you had $1000 what would you do with it? I would buy a chinchilla farm.

What is something you like about yourself? I'm a good painter/artist and I'm good at being Grace's twin.

Where would you like to go on vacation? Hawaii, because it sounds really cool.

If you could be any fruit what would you be and why? A peach because I like how they feel and they're fuzzy.

If you had 4 eyes where would yo put the other 2? In the back of my head so I could see people sneaking up on me.

If you could change your name what would you change it to? Bobbina, after my monkey Bob.

If you choose a superpower what would you choose? Mind reading, so I can tell what people are always thinking.

What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas because I get to see all my family.

What is something I don't know about you? I'm afraid of rollercoasters.

How much money does a new house cost? $100,345.00

How much money does a new car cost? $700.00





1 comment:

  1. Very sweet, Sarah! I'm glad you got to spend time with this little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete