Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day Three hundred and thirty-three

According to my handy dandy calendar it's Family Day. And who better to spend Family Day with than with part of my second family, the Diva's. What started out as one invite to dinner one night, grew into a weekly get together, and finally blossomed into a handful of Diva's enjoying a home cooked meal together. I want to make sure that ALL my Diva's know they are always welcome.

I love having these beautiful women in my home. The feelings of belonging, camaraderie, understanding, and care abound whenever we are together. It doesn't matter that we didn't really know each other 12 months ago. It doesn't matter that we are all different ages or that some of us have kids and some don't. We click. I don't know what I would do without these amazing women. They are always the first one's to offer a helping hand, a listening ear, arms to hug each other, and an offer to come to their house to hang out with them. They make me laugh. They have my back and accept me just the way I am. Beside's Elyzabeth makes yummy burrito's and loves to laugh, Kendra knows how to boogie and get me out of my shell, Jilly is hilarious and sarastic (just like I love it!), Jobeth is sweet and can surprise you with her outgoing side, and Nicole doesn't take things too seriously and is so comfortable to be around when we are together.

I am blessed. Love you Diva's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment