Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Three hundred and fifteen

50 DAYS!!!! Can you believe it? So much has happened in the 315 days that Chris has been gone. One thing has stayed the same; God's faithfulness continues to surprise and amaze me. As these next 50 days crawl by, I pray that I will continue to look to my Heavenly Father to fulfill my needs, build me up, and give me strength. I don't want the days to pass by without making sure I have learned all that He has wanted to teach me. This journey has not occured for naught. We will come out stronger at the end.

Here's a little look back at my post from December 16, 2010, Day Fifty http://loveinnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-fifty.html 

Here's Love In Num8er5' last interview of the daughter's Harmon. Grace sat down with Addie to find out a little more about her. This is what she discovered.

Name: Addie Joy Christine
Age: 9

What do you want to be when you grow up? A baker.

What do you really want to try? Skiing

Where would you want to go on a vacation? Hawaii

What is your favorite scent? Sweetpea

What is your favorite song? "Headphones" by Britt Nicole

What would you buy if you had $1000.00? A bakery

Do you have any nicknames? Yes, AddieJoyJoy, Aggie, & A.J.

What is your favorite color? Purple

What scares you? Snakes

What is your favorite season? Spring

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

Do you have a favorite princess? Jasmine

Who would you give $1000.00 to? Grace (I'm going to assume Addie was being threatened when she answered this one. heehee)

What do you think could make God laugh? Dancing panda's playing tennis.

Who from the Bible would you want to be? David

What words hurt you? I hate you.

If your house was on fire and you could save 1 thing, what would it be? My Daddy blankie

Who is your favorite teacher? Mrs. Tietz

What's your favorite drink? Kool-aid (Mom disclaimer!! She gets kool-aid approx 1x a year)

What are your favorite foods? Chinese food and chips

What is your favorite animal? Turtle

Who is your favorite Superhero? Jesus

What is your favorite movie? Homeward Bound

Do you have a hobby? Baking

How many kids to your want and what gender? 2. A boy and a girl.

Do you pick your nose? Yes. Never.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! I am thrilled for you ladies and your 50-day countdown!

    I also love Addie's interview - particularly the 'superhero' question. Sing along with me, Addie girl! "Jesus, you're my superhero - you're my star, my best friend!" Never forget that one, sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete