"But in Your great mercy You did not put an end to them or abandon them, for You are a gracious and merciful God." Nehemiah 9:31
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Ps. 51:10
Oh, Lord,
The last leg of this journey is hard. Time is creeping by so slowly. It's hard for other people to understand how I could feel this way, but You know.
Lord, I ask that You would help me keep my mind on You and Your promises. Let my thoughts be focused on "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable..." (Phil. 4:8) I desire to finish this journey strong and as a reflection of Your faithfulness and strength. Not for my glory but for Your's alone.
Father, You know my many short-comings, sins, and failures. You also know what lies within my heart, my desire to obey, to honor, to serve, and to love You above all else. You look beyond my sin and see potential. You see someone You want to love.
Because of Your death on the cross, I am able to stand before You sanctified. You took my sin upon Yourself so that I would be able to have a relationship with You for eternity.
Lord, keep wooing me. Keep drawing me to a closer walk with You. Keep growing and changing me into the Sarah You created me to be.
In Your precious name, Amen
AMEN. What a beautiful way to pray - honest and vulnerable, yet standing firm on God's promises - recognizing the truth of who you are and the truth of Who you live for. Absolutely perfect. Keep speaking that truth, girl - we all need to hear it! :)
ReplyDelete