Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Two hundred and fifty-six

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

Today has been a struggle. I don't understand the insensitivity of some people. And I don't like how hyper-sensitive I am. Those two obstacles don't mix well at all. It's hard enough to get through the day with 4 girls wanting your attention at all times, feeding and taking care of them and the house. Then I have to add on getting things ready for my dad's funeral, taking care of his finances, and let's not forget actually grieving over his passing. I wish people understood that and acted accordingly.

Oh well, it's a good thing the Lord is ALWAYS faithful. He never tires of doing good. He understands my heart and knows my deepest needs.

"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail." Lam. 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment