Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day Two hundred and seventy-five

90 days. 90 DAYS!! I can't believe we are down to double digits. Only 81 more days until the single digit countdown.

I'm going to use today's post to be intentional about being thankful. I've been focusing too much on the bummer things lately. Even though things have been really hard; I know that God has been good.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

  1. Hearing the sounds of my girls laughing instead of fighting.
  2. Chris arriving back to his base safely.
  3. A friend who thinks of me every day and texts me every morning to tell me so.
  4. Seeing God's goodness in my dad's last days.
  5. Dancing with the girl's and their friends in the kitchen.
  6. Eating tomatoes that I grew myself.
  7. The opportunity to breathe this week and not be going 100 miles per hour.
  8. Zoe telling me, "I yove you"
  9. Going to the movies on Tuesday morning as a whole family.
  10. Having an 11 year old who still loves to get and give hugs and kisses to her parents.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...LOVE! And I SO need to follow your example! Thanks for the reminder that there are always good things all around us - we just need to stop long enough to notice.
    Love you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete