Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Two hundred and forty-seven

My over abundance of birthday cards.


Once again I have had my socks blessed off. My sweet friend Tiff sent messages to my Facebook friends and asked them to shower me with cards on my birthday. 34 wonderful cards came carrying encouragement, Bible verses and birthday wishes. Some made me laugh and some brought tears to my eyes.

There are not enough words to say how much I appreciate everyone who took the time to send me a card. By you taking that time to do something for me you have blessed me and helped me feel less alone and more loved. Thank you all so much!!!

I also what to say a BIG thank you to Chris' step dad, (Papa), and his wife, (Nana) for keeping the four girls overnight on my birthday day. It was so nice to have a whole 24 hours off. Especially since I was able to spend most of that time with my sister.


"Chris" and the present he gave me
for my birthday...a Bose iPod dock.
It sounds amazing!!
Thank you so much Honey!
I love you tons and tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment