Who would have thought that I would be out late on a July 3rd and enjoy as many fireworks as I do on the 4th of July. I love watching the colorful lights explode high about my head and the deep booms that rattle my bones. I can't wait to spend tomorrow night with my family. Wish my hubby and dad were able to join us. Don't worry we will blow some stuff up just for you Chris and Dad!
Tonight I had the privilege of enjoying the company of 2 really special friends. We ate yummy food~~if you haven't tried fried green beans then you haven't lived! We took a long walk and picked out our dream houses. We ended our long evening by sitting outside and chatting while fireworks danced in the sky around us. Life without good friends would be impossible to endure. I am blessed.
Thanks Lisa and Stacy for a wonderful evening. Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment