Today marks the half way point!! I'm excited yet detached. I'm thrilled yet anxious.
Yes, the girls, Chris and I have survived through 1/2 of this long journey, BUT we still have 1/2 to go. It feels like it's taken forever to get to this point AND I still have another forever to go. If I could have a choice I would choose not to have to do this for another 182/183 days. At least starting tomorrow I can say, "I have less days until Chris comes home, then its been since he left" (compared to how many he has been gone) Does that make sense? I am so tired right now I can barely get words out.
Hooray for half way!! Hooray for a God who is the same yesterday, today and forever!!
Today has been a great day. God knew I needed a day like today. Impromptu play date+BBQ with great friends=a full heart. Tonight I am going to bed exhausted due to blessings instead of burdens.
Thank you God for caring for me today. Thank you for taking the time to plan a day just for me that would bring me such joy and peace. Amen
"... being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
AMEN! :)
ReplyDelete