Your bright eye's light up every room you walk into. Your smile and laughter are contagious. I love how much you put into living life every day. You're a drama queen, a cuddle bug, a silly goose, daddy's "stinky head", and my sweet princess. May you always know how much daddy and I love you, but even more may you forever know and accept God's love and grace.
Our first cuddle.
The Harmon 5
Don't you just want to kiss her!
Daddy's chest is the best place for a nap.
Great-Grandpa Tom and Ruby
This is one of my favorite pictures.
She used to crawl around like this all
the time. Silly girl.
1st Birthday!
I can't find a 2nd birthday picture on
my laptop. Stink. It must be on one
of our flashdrives. Sorry.
Happy 3rd birthday Sweetie!
Happy 4th birthday Princess Ruby!
My Ruby-Doo is 5! I can't
believe it. She looks so cute in
the shirt I made her.
The Birthday Girl this morning after opening
up her gifts from her sisters, mommy and daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment