Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day One hundred and seventy-five

I don't even know what to say. I've been thinking a lot about the whole failure thing. Just when I think I have a good grasp on it, something else happens. I guess it takes time for a new way of thinking to become natural.

Thank you Krew Leader and Lisa (on Facebook) for leaving comments. It's nice to know you are reading.

I really miss Chris. Wouldn't it be great if this was all a bad dream and tomorrow when I wake up and roll over, Chris will be there snoring away! It's crazy I know, but I even miss that man's annoying snoring. Can you tell just how desperate I am to have him home. The loneliness is unbearable at times. Even painful. I am so used to him being here involved in the day to day running of the family. He is my second pair of hands, my support beam, and my rock. When he is gone it disrupts everything. Everyday I have to figure out how to accomplish what used to take the 2 of us all on my own. It's all on me. I am spread so thin and can only do so much. No wonder I feel like I am a failure.

1 comment:

  1. I am following your blog everyday and I see so many things that I admire about you. As hard as it is, you are keeping your family going in such a wonderful way......I don't see "failure" in any of that. I see a wonderful mom who, despite her feelings of sadness and inadequacy, has given her daughters wonderful birthday parties and lives that are as normal as can be under the very abnormal circumstances. Sometimes that is all you can do. Please know that I am praying to God to give you strength and courage to carry on. He has his hand on your shoulder and is guiding you. I'm sure your husband is very proud of you and he knows while he is serving us, you are the glue holding everything together until he returns. God bless you.

    Ms. Lynn Moore

    ReplyDelete