I have 2 big prayer requests that I am requesting prayers for tonight.
1. Found out today that there is a bed available for my dad at a hospice facility All that has to be done is for dad to make a decision. As you can imagine, this is a hard decision for him to make. Please pray for clarity, wisdom, and peace of mind for him. And I'm asking for wisdom, patience and the right words to say to my dad.
2. This evening I got a call from our real estate agent saying that an offer on our house was going to be written tomorrow. Obviously it would be great if the offer was something we could accept without a whole lot of counter offers going back and forth. We are really wanting to move before the next school year. Please pray for a good offer, and for Chris and I to have wisdom in knowing what to do.
Thank you so much.
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19-20
No comments:
Post a Comment