Thank you Kendra and Rachael for sharing your recipes with me. I am going to try them out and let you know how they go over. They sound yummy to me!
I also want to thank you for just responding to the blog. It's hard to know if anyone is even reading it or what they think. Having this blog has been a blessing to me because I have a place to get my thoughts and feelings out. There are many days when I think I know exactly what I want to say; then I start typing and I suddenly see things differently or a verse comes to my mind, or my heart changes. I am glad I am doing this. Even if it is only me who is reading it.
Tonight Grace, Addie and I went to a Southeast varsity girls basketball game. GO KNIGHTS!!! My niece Joslyn, GO #3!!, is on the team and played really well tonight. They beat Grand Island. It's fun to watch Joslyn play. She has always had a natural talent; even as a kid shooting hoops on her Little Tykes basketball hoop. I can see how her hard work, determination and that God-given ability have all come together to make her the player she is today. Keeping going Joslyn! If Chris was there tonight he would have been really proud of you! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment