Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Thirty-eight

This is for me. I really needed some encouragement. While my flesh wants to pout, my heart knows what it needs.

"You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Ps. 32:7

"I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears."
Ps. 34:4

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea..." 
Ps. 46:1-2

"Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me." Ps. 63:7

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Ps. 62:5-6

"When I said 'My food is slipping,' Your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, Your consolation brought joy to my soul." Ps. 94:18-19







1 comment: