*~*~*~*~*~Merry Christmas!!!~*~*~*~*~*
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
Luke 2 was read. A prayer was said. Stockings were emptied. Presents were opened. Yummy waffles were eaten. Family's were visited. Kids were put to bed. The day is done.
While it was a different kind of Christmas without Chris, it was a good Christmas. The girls and I got to talk to Chris at 2 different times today. Chris called while we were at his mom's house and spoke with her, his sister's and his brother. Even though I missed him so much today, God filled my heart with contentment. I literally felt full. God is so good!
I am so thankful for God's precious gift to us. A little baby who would grow up here on earth. Walk among us, teach us, lead us, love us, and ultimately die for us so we could join Him in His house. A gift no one deserved, but was freely given to all. A gift, once accepted, changes your whole life.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
We are so glad you got to be with us yesterday! And for the chance to get to talk to Chris too!
ReplyDelete