Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Sixty

This year I decided I would try my hand at making some presents. Today I will show you the pillowcases I made for each of my girls. Once all of my other gifts have been given out I will show you what else I made. I think I may have a new hobby!!

For the pillowcases I picked out fabric that each of the girls would like. While they were sleeping I sewed them together and then added something special to each one. Daddy's hand.  

Grace's (owls)


Addie's (funky flowers)


Ruby's (princess frogs)


Zoe's (butterflies)


Yes, I made myself one too.


These pillowcases now adorn each of our pillows. Except Zoe's, she doesn't have a big pillow yet, but she insists on sleeping with it like a blankie. There is something so comforting about being able to touch his hand while falling asleep.

2 comments: