Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Ninety-eight

Wordless Wednesday~~ Ok, I really need to change the name of this day. It's obvious that I can never remain wordless. Any suggestions??? Should I keep the name and just try and shut-up?

Here's what happens when we get bored on Snow Days:

Decided to give "Chris" as
mustache just like the real Chris.

Someone took my spot!

Ruby's special Snow Day outfit.

Sister's

My crazies!



Play-doh!!

Um....yeah.



Yikes! I know scary!

Even Buddy misses Chris.

Ruby made this picture and told me
it was Daddy. She said she gave it to me so I
could see Daddy everyday So sweet!


I am Thankful for:

81. Cozy sweatshirts. Thanks Chris for leaving so many behind. I could send you 1 or 2 if you want.
82. Yummy leftovers.
83. Being able to skype with Chris today.
84. Finally being able to leave the house today. Even if was just to the little grocery store here in town.
85. Zoe's crazy funny laugh.
86. Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk
87. Being able to take a little nap this afternoon.
88. God's provision
89. Hearing Zoe say "I wuv oo Daddy"
90. SCHOOL Tomorrow!!



1 comment:

  1. With some of those pictures, I think you could call it Wacky Wednesday. :) I feel like I've seen Grace give that look many times before...

    ReplyDelete