Day Ninety-seven
After an encouraging little texting conversation with a friend this afternoon, my spirits were lifted and chocolate chip cookies were made. It's amazing what a simple little thing like a few texts can do to change how I was feeling. --Thank you so much K.B. It got me out of my funk and I actually accomplished more, had a better attitude, made a real dinner, and even played a game with the 3 older girls before bedtime.
All gone!
Pasta a la Betsy!
From Pioneer Woman
Oh so Yummy!!
I am thankful for:
71. Text messages.
72. Watching Zoe and Ruby dance.
73. Making cookies with Addie.
74. Hugs from Grace.
75. My snow blower starting on my first try.
76. Warm showers.
77. February being a short month.
78. Hearing my girls laugh.
79. Hearing Chris tell me he loves me.
80. The heating pad that is soothing my aching back.
No comments:
Post a Comment