I have thoughts churning in my head. Words I've heard from 2 people I love have started on a course of their own concerns and cares. I need wisdom for one and peace for another. This is once again a time when it would be nice to have super powers. If that were the case today I would like to be called~~Super Fix-it Woman: able to conquer any problem for anyone at anytime. No problem too big or too small. Whether it's emotional distance or physical distance, Super Fix-it Woman can remedy it all!!
I know it's silly, immature and leaning toward trying to be God, but I just wish I could ease the pain of the people I love.
Heavenly Father,
You know the needs of Your children. You know when their hearts hurt because Your's hurts right along with theirs. Lord, I ask that You would draw near to them, let them feel Your arms around them bringing them peace. Even though the situations can not change, I know You can help the needs. Give us all strength to get up in the morning and make it through one more day. Renew our hope.
In Your precious name, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment