Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day One hundred and thirteen

I don't have much to say tonight. My throat is totally killing me. It feels like it was scratched by a nasty cat and then set on fire.  And nothing seems to soothe it.
Cough drops.....nope
Throat spray.....nope
Ibuprofen.....nope
Warm tea with honey.....nope

Next on my list is straight honey right before bed. Maybe that will at least coat it long enough to fall asleep. Staying asleep is a whole other story. Last night I actually slept for 2 hours in a row. Then I saw every hour go by until my alarm went off. I am hoping for a least double tonight.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and was tested for strep. Negative. So, I am going back to the doctor tomorrow. I will give him the option of either ripping my throat out or putting me out of my misery--whichever is faster.

So good night. Please log in a few hours of sleep for me. Thanks.
OH, I just thought if I eat some ice cream it might help numb it. MMMM my kind of remedy.

1 comment:

  1. Try gargling with salt water. I've heard that sugar makes it worse...has to do with the molecule shape. :(

    ReplyDelete