Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Sixty-five

Dear 2011,

    Oh, how I have dreaded your arrival. I do not want you here-not all of you, only the first 10-11 months of you. Having you here means that I have to be without my hubby and my kids have to miss their daddy. Now that you know how much I despise you, listen carefully.

     I will conquer you! I will get through you and become an even stronger person than I am now. You will not defeat me!  You will not get the best of me! You will become a distant memory in a hurry. I am not alone. I have the power of God on my side to see me through. I have the Holy Spirit to comfort me and build me up. I have friends and family praying for me and my girls. You are going down!!!!

          Sincerely, Sarah


"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

"...if God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! Believing with you that this time in your life will not get the best of you! Instead, I pray with you that you will only become more strengthened in your walk with Christ, more connected to your beautiful girls, and more in love with your wonderful husband.
    I'm with ya, Sarah - bring it on, 2011!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a good year, the year in which Chris will be coming home! You are doing great Sarah, keep it up! I know it is because of God's grace. Many are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete