Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day Sixty-six

The girls and I had a blast tonight at our close family friend's house: The Blair's. I grew up living next door to them from the time I was 11 until 21. While my parents stayed living at that house for a few more years, the Blair's still call Inverness Rd. home. They are like an extra set of parents to me and Chris and Grammy and Papa to the girls. Tonight we celebrated Christmas together. 

It was a full house. Grammy, Papa, their son, his fiance, their 3 kids, my dad, me, "Chris" and our 4 girls. Our time together was fun and full of side splitting laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Thanks Papa for playing "You gotta be kidding!!" with us. You will go down in our memories as being the funniest man alive with a spoon in his mouth and a champion "milk licker"! :) Oh how I wish I had pictures! Thank goodness your wife as evidence!

Here are some highlights of our evening:


Eating dinner with some
of the kiddo's


My Dad and "Chris"


Ted and "Chris" now a Steelers Fan??


My G


Addie. Now she can beat me with
an Uno game with all it's cards. Just great.


Ruby and Play-doh. I can't wait to
play with it tomorrow!


Sweet Zoe


I am sooo excited about this blender!
My old one is 14 years old and is
about dead.


Grammy and Papa opening the
vase I made them.


Me and my man


Finally my New Year's kiss!


"Chris" enjoying his chocolate
cake and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment