"Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Ps. 73:25-26
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him." Ps. 28:7
"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to You; You, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely." Ps. 59:16
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
I am thankful for...
61. God's strength
62. Bisquick pancakes
63. Knowing that today is the last day of another month without Chris.
64. The girls being pretty well behaved today.
65. Being able to rock with my Zoe and Ruby and sing them bedtime songs.
66. Good books
67. Hug and kisses from my girlie's.
68. Addie's imagination.
69. Ruby's facial expressions.
70. Grace's logic.
No comments:
Post a Comment