I can't believe the weekend is over. It went by way too fast! The girl's didn't have school Wednesday Thursday, and Friday so that means we had a 5 day "weekend". Everyday we had something going on. I feel like I need a day off from all of the girl's day's off.
I'm looking forward to getting through another week just so I can cross it off. We are all so very ready to get to October. I even dream about the look on the girls' faces when they see their daddy for the first time. I can see them all running full steam ahead and jumping into his arms. Chris' face is lit up and he is spinning them 'round and 'round. Everyone is giggling.
I am standing there crying tears of joy watching the sweet reunion and waiting for my turn.
Hurry October. Hurry.
"But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me." Psalm 3:3-5
No comments:
Post a Comment