Monday, March 21, 2011

Day One hundred and forty-five

I feel like I have been blessed so much in the last 3 days. My heart is full, yet it feels lighter. It started Friday with the friendly invasion of the 3 mom's from Faith (school), then the big raffle win of fertilizer that night, followed by the amazing song at church, and ended with an encouraging conversation with a dear friend who knows more about me than I think I do.

With all the blessings filling me up, I decided to pass some on. What an amazing feeling it is to take something that was freely given to you and freely give it away to someone else. I may not be able to give exactly what was given me, but I can find something I can do and use that to bless another person.

The amazing thing is that it didn't empty me but instead the blessings multiplied. I feel more blessed for having blessed someone else than I did when I was the only one being blessed. Now that's a lot of blessin' going on!

1 comment:

  1. and i feel blessed cuz i love you so much!..
    night night

    ReplyDelete