Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day One hundred and twenty-seven

I had a glimpse of normalcy today. Thanks to one of my mother-in-laws watching my 2 little girls, I was able to go the Southeast girls state basketball game and then out to lunch with my favorite sister. There's just someting about being in a big crowd cheering your heart out. So many people were wanting the same thing...a WIN. Emotions ranged from excitement, joy, elation to worry, frustration and disappointment. In case my opinion counts, I just want to say that I am proud of Joslyn and the LSE girls. You all have the talent to do big things. Don't let anyone tell you different! Oh! And Jos....you will always be #1 to me!!

Taylor and Terra (my sweet nieces)

Me and my favorite sister.

Terra and umm me.
(Like my shirt? Made it myself thank you very much)



Go #3.


She hit both free-throws!!

No comments:

Post a Comment