Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day One hundred and forty-one

Today was a decent day. No major ups or downs. The weather was not as beautiful as I thought it would be. Dumb wind. We did meet a friend and her 2 kiddos at a park. It was so fun watching all the kids play together. I get a kick out of watching them when they don't think anyone is looking.

Chris' internet connection was decent today as well. We had a nice 30 minute conversation with only 1 disconnect--Zoe accidentally hung up on Daddy while trying to hug him on the iPod. It actually happens all the time. Phone conversations are great but I would really like a face-to-face soon.

I am looking forward to this weekend. We will be celebrating Addie's 9th birthday with our extened family on Saturday evening. It is also my dad's 62nd birthday that day and I am praying that he will feel well enough to join us in the festivities. His pain has been increasing almost daily. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

Believe it or not I am going to try and go to bed at a normal time tonight. It's 9:55pm and I am headed up to bed to read and fall asleep. I am so worn out. Even though I haven't done much physically today (except carry dirty laundry to the wash and clean laundry to it's home) mentally and emotionally I have been doing what equals to cardio this past week. My brain and heart need a bit of a break.

One of my favorite verses:
"Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from Him." Ps. 62:1

No comments:

Post a Comment