
9 years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful brown-eyed girl. My 2nd born daughter. Although she didn't have a name for the 1st one and a half days of her life, she stole my heart the minute I found out I was pregnant. With her sweet smiles, her contagious laughter, her sensitive spirit, her servant's heart, her bubbly joy, and creativity; she fills my life with so much love.
When I was pregnant with her, I wondered how my heart could love another child. I loved my Gracie so much and I worried how I would divide that love between 2 little princesses. But the minute my eyes locked with hers all those fears were washed away. Addie's birth taught me that love doesn't have to be divided but instead it grows, doubles, and overflows. The heart grows and it's capacitiy to love grows with it. I never knew I could love so much.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Addie Joy-Joy:
Sorry about the crazy picture layout. I am not the best at this whole layout thing.

Awww! I miss that sweet girl. I hope you had a great birthday, Addie!
ReplyDeleteAddie misses you too!!
ReplyDelete