Dear Immune system,
I am writing to implore you to give me a break. Did you loose the memo that stated how I couldn't afford to be sick right now? Remember the whole I have 4 energetic girls to love, a sick dad to help and a husband on the other side of the world thing I have going on?
Now I know the last 12 days may have confused you into thinking that I wanted to get sick, so let me explain. Yes, I have been on major overload and ignoring you a bit. I can see how crying on and off throughout 10 of the 12 days causing my nose to run would lead you to believe that you should go ahead and just give me sinus issues. I can understand how running here, there and everywhere each day can make you tired. As does, not sleeping enough or eating the best. But when someone is stressed to the point of crazy and emotionally beat they need mercy NOT bronchitis.
Since I cannot change the things causing the stress I will work on the things I can. I will try and get to bed earlier. I will drink more orange juice and eat more veggies. As for the crying, you're just going to have to give me a little break on that one.
Thanks for listening.
Sarah
You make me smile! Gretchen
ReplyDelete