Friday, June 3, 2011

Day Two hundred and eighteen

Change of plans.....

No date night for me tonight. It was a though call but Chris and I felt that it was the right decision. We haven't been home very much since he got here and the girl's are really struggling with Daddy leaving their sight. Grace and Addie started to complain about me going on 2 dates with him while they only got 1. The idea of spending the whole day and night at home as a family felt like the right choice.

Embarrassing as it is, I have to confess that I haven't really been cooking since Chris got home. We have either eaten out, just grilled or been at family or friends house's. Tonight I made Chris one of my and Grace's new favorite meals. Pasta a la Betsy~~from the Pioneer Woman. It's an amazing pasta dish with shrimp and homemade creamy tomato sauce. Yum-O!! It felt so nice to sit at our table and eat with just the 6 of us.

I'm praying that tomorrow goes extremely slow. I'm not ready for his leave to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment