Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day Two hundred and twenty-five

Zoe had a very hard day. She spent most of the morning and early afternoon crying for her daddy. Or "my daddy" as she calls him. Since he left on Sunday, Zoe has been wanting him. Today she hit rock bottom or at least I hope this is her bottom because I don't know what else to do for her. She is needing a "my daddy" fix in a major way. Poor baby. I feel so bad for her and I don't know how to make it all better. She doesn't understand why he is gone or how much longer he will be gone.

After the rough day of trying to calm Zoe down, my night ended with dinner out with a good friend. Thank you Mom/Granny for coming to our house and loving on the girls so I could have a break!! Heaven knows I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment