Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day Two hundred and twenty-nine

I heard this song again today. The second verse really captures what has been on my mind. I have to keep reminding myself that God is far greater than anything I will have to face. Yet, as big and powerful as He is, He is full of gentleness. I believe that His arms will hold me close, tight enough to protect me.




I have a  prayer request.

My dad is declining rapidly. He changes each time I see him. It is so hard to see him this way. I just want to see him be comfortable and not in pain. Also there are lots of decisions to be made and situations worked through in the near future. Please pray for him in his last weeks and for his family as we have to say good bye. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment