Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Two hundred and twenty

I really don't know what to say. I had to say good-bye/see ya later to my hubby today. The girls had to give their last hugs (until October) to their daddy. We all cried. We will all miss each other very much.

Right after we left the airport, the girls and I went to church. I needed to be there. I needed to go and worship and pour out myself to the One who gives me strength. As I was worshipping, God reminded me of His mighty power, His endurance that never ends, and His unfailing strength. I went seeking His comfort and He showed me His dominion over all circumstances. It's because of His great power that He can give me the strength I need to make it through the day. I love how God knows just what I need even when I don't.

I took photo's this morning of Chris and his girls. I think they turned out pretty sweet.






Ok, maybe this one's not sweet.
Funny, not sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment