Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day Two hundred and sixteen

Wordless Wednesday~~Our Great Park Pursuit. We conquered 8 out of the 20 impressions  in 2 days. We traveled to Wahoo, Pawnee Lake, Seward, York, Hastings, Kearney, Gibbon, and Central City. We spent lots of time in the van together and saw lots of fun things.


My Clue Hunters

Our first nature impression.

Here's what we went looking for.

Sister's

My girls.

Our 2nd impression.


Daddy and Grace

Ruby and daddy

Addie found a goldenrod, our state
flower.

Zoe and mommy

Daddy was rarely empty-handed.
He always had at least one kid
in his arms, back or shoulders.

Daddy and his princesses.

The World's Largest Time Capsule.

Swinging Sister's

 Our 3rd impression, Zoe's turn.



Our 4th impression

Time for a slide break!



Zoe found a frog and really wanted to hold it.

Our 5th stop.

And our 5th impression.


Gracie

Our 6th impression.

At our 6th marker.

Chris: A self-portrait

Our 7th impression.

Our 7th stop also had
a fun water park. 
We have fun and
shivered at the same time.
No pictures, to wet and windy.

Our 8th impression.


I love this flower. Wish I
knew what it was called.

All tuckered out.

Even the big girls fell
asleep on the way home.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! What great memories you guys are making together! Love the photo journal, too - great job, Mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sarah! What a great activity for the family! I got a flower very similar to that one for Valentine's Day and it is called a Phalaenopsis orchid....it is still living...because I don't have to water it that much:)

    ReplyDelete