Long day. Just got home about 20 minutes ago. Dad is actually pretty stable. He did what he typically does and defied what doctors and hospice nurses expect and was more awake and talkative today than they thought he would be. Granted not all of our conversations made much sense, but he was still trying.
Prayer Requests:
*Sleep for myself and siblings.
*Pain control and less anxiety for my dad.
*Peace of mind for my dad, sister, brother, me and mom.
*I haven't really been able to spend time with my girls the last 2 1/2 days and feel like I am letting them down. They are already under stress from not having daddy and now mommy keeps dropping them off to be watched by others.
*My stress level at worrying about how my girls are doing, where they will be, and making sure I don't use up my 1 truly selfless Grammy and Papa.
*Did I mention sleep?
No comments:
Post a Comment