If you are looking for inspiration, don't read any further. As if you haven't noticed lately I have been short on inspiration and long on self encouragement. Some days it's all I can do to remind myself that God is still in control and that He will give me the strength I need. It's easier to write about it than actually believe it's true. But the more I remind myself of what it says in God's word the deeper it sinks into my heart. Then that truth makes it's way to my brain. My heart tends to accept the truth faster than my mind. While my mind has the annoying habit of dictating my mood. If only they could just get along.
"You will not leave in a hurry, running for your lives. For the Lord will go ahead of you; yes, the God of Israel will protect you from behind." Ps. 52:12
"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book." Ps. 56:8
No comments:
Post a Comment