Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Two hundred and twenty-one

We made it through our first full day after Chris left. It felt weird. Like something was missing. It wasn't has horrible as I thought it would be. We actually adjusted ok. God is so good and His faithfulness is constant!

Chris called during dinner to tell us that he has made it safely to Kuwait. What a relief to hear his voice and know he is ok. I'm praying for his continued safety and traveling mercies until he reaches his base. I love you babe!

"But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from His sanctuary; my cry to Him reached His ears." Ps. 18:6

 "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment