Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day Two hundred and thirty-four

Chris,
Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Daddy I know. Our girls are so blessed to have you as their daddy. I see in you so many of the characteristics that I wanted in a dad. You are trustworthy, stable, genuine, honest, reliable, loving, protecting, safe, fun and laid back enough to not sweat the small stuff. Seeing our daughters have a daddy like you is a dream come true from me as a little girl. Thank you.

Wish you could have been here today. It felt so weird to wake up and only have your empty pillow to say Happy Father's Day to. Not to be selfish but I really needed you today. Today brought so many emotions and I would have loved your strong arms to hug me. I know that you will be home soon, so I will take a raincheck.

I don't want to torture you by telling you what we had for lunch today in honor of this special day. Let's just say that it was "Famous".  But, I will tell you that we went to Janis' house and ate with, my dad, Jeremy, Leah, ReyAnna, Elah, Tenzin, Viviette, Grandma Judy, Brian, Terra, Taylor, Joslyn, Jerry, Patty, Flat Daddy and of course your 4 beautiful girlies. We all missed your funny quips and dinner prayer.

"You" and Brian relaxed on the couch as he flipped between the College World Series and NASCAR on the big screen. The smile never left "your' face. :)

I love you so much and I hope you feel it everyday.
Sarah

Brian, Jeremiah, "Chris", my Dad

Me and my Dad, Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment