Monday, June 13, 2011

Day Two hundred and twenty-eight

Dear God,

I know You know me. You know my thoughts, my plans, my dreams, my joys, and my hurts. You already know all of the twists and turns my life will take. I love that because You love and know me, Your plan for me is one of peace, growth and hope. You have promised that I will never be alone and You will give me the strength I need. I find reassurance in hiding those promises in my heart.

Right now, I need that reassurance. Please, Father remind my heart, mind and spirit of Your providence in my life. Surround me with Your peace and comfort. Put a protective guard around my heart. I ask for wisdom to know how to handle the decisions that need to be made.

I thank You for Your unfailing love, Your faithfulness, and Your peace that passes all understanding.

In Jesus name Amen

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Beautifully said, Sarah - believing with you today. Please call if you need to, I will just be doing laundry! :)

    ReplyDelete