Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Three hundred and six

Thankful Tuesday:

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." Ps. 28:7

Today I am thankful for,
  • Extra hugs and kisses from the girls at bedtime.
  • Biscuits and gravy for dinner.
  • My mom showing me how to make sausage gravy.
  • My Grandpa P for giving me the love for biscuits and gravy. He always made the best!
  • A phone call from a friend who just knew I needed one.
  • The gentle reminder that God is always with me. Will I take the time to recognize it? 
  • Watching Zoe's imagination bloom.
  • Hearing the sounds of my kids laughing and playing with the neighbor kids. Especially when they don't know I'm listening.
  • Bedtime in general.
  • Bing Cherries by the handful.

No comments:

Post a Comment