Friday, August 26, 2011

Day Three hundred and two

The first full week of school is under our belt. I don't know about everyone else but I'm exhausted! We are at a new school with new ways of doing things, so that means we have LOTS of new things to learn. I think it's going to take a couple of weeks for us (read Mommy) to get used to everything.

Ruby is loving being a Kindergartner. She comes out of class with a huge smile on her face everyday. The first day she came running over to me and said, "Mom! I have new best friends!" I asked her what their names were and she smiled really big and said, "I don't know but they are really nice!" Typical Ruby.

The older 2 are adjusting. One day they say school is "OK" and the next they say "I don't like it.".  They really miss their friends from their old school. I know it's hard going to a new school and the girls are doing really well at handling it. I'm proud of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment