"You who are my Comforter in sorrow, my heart is faint within me." Jeremiah 8:18
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Ps. 23:4
"My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Ps. 119:50
"May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to Your promise to Your servant."
Ps. 119:76
"When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer." Ps. 94:19
"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope." 2 Thessalonians 2:16
I have a friend who is going through a loss right now. My heart is breaking for her. I wanted to use this post to encourage her and reminder her of God's love. Love you sweetie and you are in my prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment