Monday, August 1, 2011

Day Two hundred and seventy-seven

Five words....Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Cool. Creamy. Minty.

I ended my day with a bowl of my favorite ice cream. I try not to indulge in it very often, but tonight it was exactly what I needed. That and just sitting on the couch in the quiet of my livingroom and watching a DVR'd American Pickers.

I am so thankful my day ended better than it started. There wasn't anything in particular that made it a bad day, besides my outlook on it. I woke up feeling down. Thank goodness I had an appointment to get the girls all hair cuts or I probably would have spent most of the day laying around. It was one of those days. 

How do you like to end your day? 

1 comment:

  1. Duh!!we must be related :) i had vanilla with cinnamon and honey ...yummmmmy for me tummy !!

    ReplyDelete