Friday, August 12, 2011

Day Two hundred and eighty-eight

It wasn't me Friday~~

It wasn't me who said yesterday that I was so glad to have all my kids home again. Then not 12 hours later wished they were ALL out of the house.

It wasn't me who said that if they fought ONE more time that I would ship them off to a far away land.

As you can see everything has been just peachy since all my girls have been reunited. Gone are the sighs of "I miss my sister". They are so far gone that I thought I just imagined it. Will they ever love each other? I'm sure they will just like I now love my sister and brother. I just hope it doesn't take them as long as it took me.

I hope to instill in them that sisters can be your best friend. Your closest ally, your biggest cheerleader, and your secret keeper. I would love them to have a strong bond and to know that they are there for each other no matter what.

So how does that happen? Is there something I can put in their food? Or maybe I can play a tape of subliminal messages while they sleep. I have to resign myself to the fact that there is no magical or easy way. It will take loads of prayer, patience, and numerous reminders from me of, "You WILL love your sister and she WILL be your best friend!"



No comments:

Post a Comment