Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day Two hundred and eighty-six

Wordless Wednesday~~I don't have any new pictures to share today. I went through all my past pictures and picked out the ones that made me smile today.

My brother and I.
This picture is a few years old.

My beautiful niece. ReyAnna is an
amazing, creative, thoughtful, caring,
and all-around sweetheart.

Elah giving Ruby a kiss.
I love this picture, these two are a
few years older now but still just
as sweet on each other.

Baby Ruby. She fell asleep in the
livingroom floor.

My goofy girls.
Look how little they were.

One of Zoe's first smiles.

Then: Daddy and his girl, Zoe.

Now: Daddy and his girl.

Grace and Addie in their snow fort.

My favorite of the day. I miss him so
much. I can't wait for the day when I
can go to bed and wake up with him
right by my side.
The day is getting closer.








No comments:

Post a Comment