I'm FINISHED. Finis. Done. Over it. Feed up. I'm can't take the girl's fighting, disrespect and disobedience on my own any longer. The good fight in me to keep going, be the grown-up, and not lose my mind is faltering rapidly. I'm at a loss on what to do any more.
I know we are getting closer to the end of this long journey, but I could really use my back up, my teammate, my partner NOW. I need Chris to stand with me and form a united front. Aren't 2 better than 1?
I pray tomorrow will be better. Maybe just maybe my talk with them before bed will actually sink in and they will put aside disrespect, rudness, and disobedience; in exchange for helpfulness, kindness, quick obedience, and respect. A mom can dream. Right?
"But be very careful to obey all the commands and the instructions that Moses gave to you. Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold firmly to Him, and serve Him with all your heart and all your soul.” Joshua 22:5
"Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. 'Honor your father and mother' This is the first commandment with a promise: If you honor your father and mother, 'things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.' Fathers, (and weary Mom) do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord." Ephesians 6:1-4
No comments:
Post a Comment