- Choosing to take the time to spend time with God this morning, instead of turning on the TV.
- Hearing Zoe sing her "I yuv my mom" song.
- Addie's desire to help me cook and to learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Having Grace call me everyday while she is visiting family in Texas. She does love me!
- Friends that don't mind coming all the way out to my house just to hang out with me.
- Knowing deep down in my heart that my husband loves me very much and hearing him say so often.
My real journey through my hubby's year long deployment to Afghanistan from day one until he returns safely home.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Day Two hundred and eighty-five
Thankful Tuesday: I know it doesn't sound as catchy as "Thankful Thursday" but I didn't want to be too predictable. There is something to be said for taking the time to sit and think about the good around you. It helps me remember that God shows up in many ways. Big and small, loud and quiet, obvious and subtle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment